Required Forms and Materials
In order to join us, you must submit both Fountainhead and State of California required forms and materials. Please complete the forms contained in your Enrollment Packet. If you have any questions, please contact the Administrative office.
Required Enrollment Forms:
- Policies & Health History
- Physicians Report
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Financial Contract
- Emergency Card
- Electronic Payment Authorization 2017-2018 school year
- Medication: Release and Authorization & Parent Consent for Administration, if needed.
First Day Check-list
- A full change of clothes (including socks). All items must be labeled.
- Diapers, if your child is not yet toilet trained
- Nap gear, including a crib-sized fitted sheet and blanket, if your child will be napping
- Two small color pictures (5x7 or smaller) for Primary classes, one for Toddler and Prep classes (These will not be returned.)
Observe a Class
By observing a class you will get a feel for the environment and curriculum. Feel free to observe multiple classrooms to make sure you have the best fit possible for your child.
Goals of the Classroom
Our classrooms, which we call the prepared environment, will allow your child a great deal of independence within a defined structure.
Choosing the Right Class
Our teachers can offer invaluable guidance. We want your child to be happy and successful at Fountainhead, just as you do.
Is Montessori right for my child?
Observe a class and see if Fountainhead is the best placement for your family. By observing a class you will get a feel for the environment and curriculum. Feel free to observe multiple classrooms to make sure you have the best fit possible for your child.