Steps to Join Us at Fountainhead
- To join us for any of our programs, please contact the administrative office for availability. We can be reached from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 925-820-1343.
- Set up an observation appointment for you and your child to visit the campus of your choice.
- If you decide to join us after your observation, please complete the enrollment application you received at campus or online.
- Return your completed application, with your first payment, to the administrative office. If you are joining us midyear, we will prorate your child's tuition. Please note your first payment is non-refundable.
- The administrative office will send you a confirmation of enrollment in the mail along with any required paperwork. The paperwork must be completed before your child's first day at school.
Note: All availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
We can not guarantee placement without your first payment and confirmed schedule.
Observe a Class
By observing a class you will get a feel for the environment and curriculum. Feel free to observe multiple classrooms to make sure you have the best fit possible for your child.
Goals of the Classroom
Our classrooms, which we call the prepared environment, will allow your child a great deal of independence within a defined structure.
Choosing the Right Class
Our teachers can offer invaluable guidance. We want your child to be happy and successful at Fountainhead, just as you do.
Is Montessori right for my child?
Observe a class and see if Fountainhead is the best placement for your family. By observing a class you will get a feel for the environment and curriculum. Feel free to observe multiple classrooms to make sure you have the best fit possible for your child.