Hot Lunch Service
Fountainhead Montessori is proud to announce that we are now offering a new hot lunch service at our Dublin campus. We have partnered with a local company to provide nutritious home style boxed meals. You may pick random days in the month or any schedule of your choice. You may add lunches up until 9am the day before your order. Order cancellations may be made up until 9:00pm the night before your order. Payment will be made from you directly to the hot lunch provider.
The service offers:
- 12 lunch options available every day (limited Summer menu offers 6-8 options).
- Vegetarian, gluten free and organic options are available.
- A drink is included with all meals. You may choose from milk, organic juice or water.
- You may order a stand alone drink for $1.25 even if you do not elect to order a meal.
- There are two lunch sizes available: Regular for $5.65 and Large for $7.15.
- Each meal comes individually boxed in a bio compostable container.
We do not recommend that children with food allergies sign up for the hot lunch program as we cannot guarantee that their food will be free from allergens.
Our hot lunch services is provided by Food for Thought catering. Registration requires a school code. The school code is case sensitive and has a space. It is important that you type it exactly as shown below.
To Get Started:
- Please go to https://f4tc.ahotlunch.com/login
- Click the link where it reads: Parents click here to sign up. Complete all of the new user information.
- An activation link will be emailed to you. Follow the instructions in the email to complete your registration.
- After registration is complete, log in and add your child(ren) by selecting the Children tab from the menu on the left of the page. The Campus Code is: 11b
- Once all children have been added, select New Order under the Orders tab.
- Select your student from the list.
- Check items you wish to order.
- Click on Pay Now to complete your order.
- Click here for more information about the program and how to order.
Please contact Michael Lewis at Food For Thought Catering if you have any questions. He can be reached at email@example.com or 925-876-3150.
Observe a Class
By observing a class you will get a feel for the environment and curriculum. Feel free to observe multiple classrooms to make sure you have the best fit possible for your child.
Goals of the Classroom
Our classrooms, which we call the prepared environment, will allow your child a great deal of independence within a defined structure.
Choosing the Right Class
Our teachers can offer invaluable guidance. We want your child to be happy and successful at Fountainhead, just as you do.
Is Montessori right for my child?
Observe a class and see if Fountainhead is the best placement for your family. By observing a class you will get a feel for the environment and curriculum. Feel free to observe multiple classrooms to make sure you have the best fit possible for your child.