Fountainhead Montessori School is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible. We do not solicit donations. However, we do participate in passive fund-raising through eScrip, Target, and other programs—see below for more information.
All of these donation opportunities are free to you. If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to Fountainhead, we are always appreciative of the support. You may make a contribution online or you can contact our administrative office for further information.
eScrip is a quick and easy way to help Fountainhead. There is no cost to you, and signing up is easy.
- Local merchants will contribute up to 8 percent of the cost of purchases made with a registered card.
- You can register your grocery club card, debit, credit, and store credit cards. There is NO fee to you, and your kids win!
- Any money collected through this program will go directly to upgrades of the school's facilities or teacher bonuses.
- It's easy and free! Fountainhead's eScrip Group ID is 6653279.
- How to sign up: go to www.escrip.com and follow the instructions on the eScrip page.
Target will make a donation to your chosen school for every purchase made with a Target REDcard credit card. Target will donate 1 percent of the cost of all purchases made in Target stores and on Target.com. Target will also donate 0.5 percent of the cost all purchases made outside of Target.
- How to sign up: to apply for a REDcard, please call 800-316-6142.
- You can also designate a school at an in-store computer located near Customer Service or by visiting www.target.com/tcoe. Fountainhead's school ID number is 20430.
OneCause enables you to shop at hundreds of vendors and have a percentage of the amount you spend paid to Fountainhead Montessori.
- Go to www.onecause.com.
- Go shopping. . . .
Raley's & Nob Hill
If you use Raley's "Quality of Life" card when you make a purchase at Raley's or Nob Hill, these stores will donate a portion of your purchase cost to Fountainhead using eScrip.
- How to sign up: if you don't yet have a card, please go to www.somethingextra.com to sign up for a Something Extra rewards account.